Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday Night Update

Hey guys...hope all is well with you. From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for reading my blog the past few months. Each one of you is special to me.

I have yet to find out more info about the Whitesburg High School Class of '98 reunion. I know that it will be on September 13 and will include a lunch at the River Park in Whitesburg, a tour of the new Letcher County Central High School, and a dinner at the Highland Winery at Seco. That info is from January...if there are any updates, let me know ASAP.

Also, the annual Appalachia Day Homecoming will be held on the second Saturday in October (October 11) on the campus of my alma mater, Alice Lloyd College. The schedule includes, as always, the Alumni Association Meeting, music, food (the soupbean dinner is a tradition), alumni basketball games, and more. If there are any changes or new events, let me know.

As always, your comments and messages are always welcome.

See ya and God Bless,

William King :)
Whitesburg High School Class of 1998
Alice Lloyd College Class of 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment