Friday, August 8, 2008

Division I schools interested in Hazard's Josh Whitaker

From Jody Demling's recruiting blog:

"Another junior from the Eastern Kentucky area - Hazard point guard Josh Whitaker - is already hearing some interest from several Division I colleges. The 5-foot-10 Whitaker played for the Derek Smith All-Stars 16s team this spring and summer and gained some exposure.

"As a sophomore, Whitaker averaged 15.4 points and helped Hazard into the boys' Sweet 16 tournament. Whitaker said he has already received a few looks from colleges, including Eastern Kentucky University and Air Force. "I gave it everything I had (this summer) and I made the team better, which is what a point guard is supposed to do," Whitaker said. "It's helped me be a better player. I won't see quickness and athletic ability like that in Eastern Kentucky." "

Comments???

No comments:

Post a Comment