Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Whitesburg High Class of '98 Reunion Update

I just received in my snail mail the official invitation for the Whitesburg High Class of 1998 reunion. It will take place on Saturday, September 13. Here is the official schedule for the reunion:

11am-1pm: Kids Day at the Whitesburg City Park (located in West Whitesburg between the swimming pool and Whitesburg Middle School)

7-8pm: Social at the Highland Winery at Seco

8-11:30pm: Dinner and Dancing at the Winery

Personally, I have not made any final plans, but I hope to go to at least one of the events. The contact info for the reunion may be seen in the "Reunions" section of this week's Mountain Eagle or you can email me at williamcarlking@gmail.com or willk_98@yahoo.com and I will give you the contact and other info.

No comments:

Post a Comment